Pay your Gulf Power bill by mail using a check.
Important reminders when mailing your payment
- Include the bottom portion of your electric bill with your payment.
- Use the return envelope provided with your bill.
- Make your check payable to Gulf Power in U.S. funds.
- Write your Gulf Power account number on the check.
- Do not send cash.
- Do not include paper clips or staples.
- Avoid folding your check.
- Allow five to seven business days for post office delivery.
Standard mailing address
PO Box 29090
Miami, FL 33102-9090
Note: When you pay by check, you authorize Gulf Power to process your payment electronically or as a draft. If your payment is processed electronically, your checking account may be debited on the same day we receive the check and your check will not be returned with your checking account statement.
Gulf Power does not agree to any restrictions, conditions or endorsements placed on any bill statement or payments such as check, money order or other forms of payment. We will process the payment as if these restrictions or conditions do not exist.