Ensure on-time payment of your bill – every time
Auto Pay is the stress-free way to pay your bill on time every month. Set it up once and every month, your bill amount will automatically be withdrawn from your checking account. Benefits of the program include:
- Set it up once, and your bill amount will be automatically withdrawn
- Receive your bill as a reminder before each payment is withdrawn
- Monitor your payments and view your statements on GulfPower.com
- Save time, postage costs and check writing
- It's free!
Already enrolled? View/make changes
How to enroll
- Log in to our website, or if you are new, register now. (You'll need your Gulf Power account number and last four digits of the Social Security Number associated with the account.)
- Enter your bank account and routing numbers from a U.S. bank – or, sign in to your bank account via our secure channel and we’ll save your info for later use.
- Provide some basic contact information and confirm your information.
- We will confirm enrollment with a next-day confirmation email and a message on your bill.
How it works
- When you sign up, your payment will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account on or after 12 days from your billing date.
- Auto Pay will begin with your next monthly bill that states "Do Not Pay." You will need to pay any current balance using your current payment method.