If you have a swimming pool, chances are you have a higher-than-average energy bill. Pool pumps can use a significant amount of energy - even the most efficient ones. The most efficient pool pump is the one that runs smartest-at the minimum speed needed to get a job done. That's exactly what a variable-speed pump can do for you, making it the superior choice for energy-conscious pool owners.
And now, you can get an incentive of $300 from Gulf Power to help make installing
this high efficiency pool pump more affordable.
- Offer is good effective July 1, 2012.
- Offer is available to Gulf Power residential customers only.
- Qualifying pool pump must be new, and must be purchased and installed during the effective dates of the program.
- Application must be made within 60 days of the installation of qualifying products.
- All pool pump and motors must meet certain requirements.
Qualifying models include, but are not limited to the following:
- Flo Pro: VS-FHP-2.0 (requires controller)
- Fluidra USA LLC: P-280, P-300, P-580, P-600
- Hayward: EcoStar SP3400VSP or SVRS-SP3400VSPVR; Max-Flo SP2300VSP or SP2600VSP; or TriStar SP322063EEV (requires either SP3220VSC or SP3220VSCAQL drive/motor)
- Hybrid Pumps LLC: Hemi-X2 or X3
- Jandy/Zodiac ePump: JEP 1.5 or JEP 2.0 (requires controller)
- Pentair: IntelliFlo i1-11088, XF VS-22005, VF-11012, VS+SVRS-11017, VS-11018, VS-3050 11013
- Sta-Rite: IntelliFlo VS+SVRS-P6E6XS4H-209L, VS-3050 P6E6Y4H-209L, P6EVS4H-209L; or IntelliPro XF VS-23005, VS P6E6VS4H-209L, VS+SVRS-P6E6VS4H-209L
- Waterway Plastics Inc.: ECONO-VS; ECONO-VSA
- Two-speed pumps, pond, spa, pool cleaner/booster, and water feature pumps do not qualify.
- Prior to payment of incentive, the following conditions must be met:
- Complete incentive application
- Documentation of proof of product qualifications (including manufacturer and the appropriate efficiency specifications of the products)
- Sales receipt documentation including date of installation
- Installation must pass Gulf Power's verification process
- Neither the payment of an incentive, nor any inspection by the company shall be deemed as guaranty or warranty by the company.